Duplicate Posts Eliminator Addin for Outlook
Occasionally, duplicate posts will occur in public folders (or shared folders) for many different reasons. One way to get rid of them is to form a table view and try to find a column that has something in common with all of the duplicates. Another way is to use our Duplicate Post Eliminator to quickly and easily remove them all.
The Duplicate Posts Eliminator includes these features:
- Allows you to either delete all the duplicates or move them to a folder of your choice.
- Works with Exchange public folders or other shared folders
- Comparisons of two posts (optionally) based on subject, body, attachments count, sender name, importance, received time, and sent time.
- You can choose to operate on a single folder or select many folders at once.
- Integrates directly into Outlook for easy access.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2000.